1. How do I cancel an incoming order?
Use the Resolution Center to work things out with your buyer before contacting Customer Support.
2. What do I do if my buyer wants to cancel the order?
We take our sellers’ revenue very seriously. Buyers need to provide a satisfactory explanation, and proof, before canceling an order. However, we can’t force a buyer to accept an order delivery if they aren't satisfied.
You can continue to communicate with the buyer to see if you are able to reach a mutually beneficial agreement. We also suggest you create a list detailing the work you have done, that compares both your Gig description and the buyer’s order requirements.
3. What can I do if my buyer is not responding?
Use the order's page to request an extension with the Extend delivery date button.
The buyer will have up to 2 days to accept or decline. If the buyer does not respond, the extension is automatically accepted, and the delivery date will be modified.
4. Can buyers see my Order Completion Rate?
Only you can view your Order Completion Rate. To maintain your level, you need to have a completion rate of over 90%.
5. Can I avoid a cancellation’s effect on my Order Completion Rate (OCR)?
- The buyer cancelled while the order was in requirement status.
- There was a mutual cancellation, and the buyer reordered within 14 days.
Learn more about your Order Completion Rate with All about Order Completion.
6. What do I do when I've completed a Gig, but my buyer needs more revisions/ time to accept?
You can offer additional revisions and also extend the delivery time frame via the Resolution Center.
7. What do I do when I have multiple Gigs due at the same time?
Use the Resolution Center to mutually extend an order with your buyer. If you need extra help managing orders:
Activate Setting your Availability
Adjust your available hours for the rest of the day, in order to avoid receiving more orders.
Deliver the easiest orders right away.
Get it Done
For a larger request, start working on it earlier than you usually would. Remember, you can make any final tweaks during the revisions stage.
8. I cancelled my order and would like to block the buyer from ordering from me again. How do I block a buyer?
- Go to the buyer's profile, and click Block.
- Select a reason from the list.
- Click Submit.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned seller or use the resources available to help you avoid cancellations, our Forum is a great place to get support from the community. Get answers to all your questions and learn our best tips and tricks.