We’ve created a new filter option that allows you to select which Marketplace you want your Gigs to be visible on. All Fiverr Business freelancers can now enjoy control over their Gigs’ visibility and match their Gigs to the right audience.
This new feature provides Fiverr Business freelancers an opportunity to:
- Customize Gigs for a business clientele and list them exclusively on Fiverr Business
- Diversify each Gig’s pricing
- Offer different and/or more services
- Target each audience directly in a creative and new way
Learn more about Fiverr Marketplace vs. Fiverr Business Marketplace with Fiverr Business: Setting your profile.
How it works
All Fiverr Business freelancers can either promote a Gig solely on the Fiverr Business Marketplace or both on the Fiverr Business Marketplace and the Fiverr Marketplace.
Please note: Setting your Gig's visibility only to the Fiverr Marketplace is not an option for Fiverr Business freelancers.
To turn on the visibility, just select the Marketplace/s you’d like your Gig to be promoted on under Gig Placement when you create or edit your Gig.
You can also view which Marketplace your Gig is visible on in the Active Gigs tab under Placement.
1. Can I change the visibility for Gigs that already exist?
Yes, you can edit and change the visibility in your Gig’s settings.
2. My Gigs have lost their placement after I switched back to the Fiverr Marketplace, what can I do?
Regardless of whether you switched marketplaces or not, we can’t guarantee where your Gig will be placed. You can always experiment with new Gigs, and place them in different Marketplaces to learn which audience is best for your Gig.
3. Can I try this feature out before I commit?
You can easily edit and change the visibility in your Gig’s settings at any point. Feel free to experiment and discover which marketplace is best for your Gigs.
4. I want my Gig to be visible on both marketplaces, but want different packages and pricing. What do I do?
At the moment, we currently don’t support offering different packages per Marketplace for the same Gig. You can create an additional Gig placed only on the Fiverr Business Marketplace with a different price/scope than the Gig you create and place on the Fiverr Marketplace.
Remember: Fiverr Business clients will be able to see both Gigs, so make sure to explain what your Fiverr-Business-only Gig offers that’s different than your Fiverr Marketplace Gig.
5. What is the difference between the two marketplaces? Is one better than the other?
Fiverr Marketplace is oriented toward all Fiverr customers, while Fiverr Business Marketplace is oriented toward Fiverr Business customers only.
Since each Marketplace has a different audience, this feature allows you the ability to decide which Marketplace you think is best for a specific Gig you create.
6. How will limiting my Gig’s exposure to one marketplace affect my sales?
Since each Marketplace has a different audience, this feature allows you the ability to decide which Marketplace you think is best for a specific Gig you created. You can experiment with creating different Gigs and placing them in different Marketplaces to learn which audience is best for that Gig.
7. If a customer views my Fiverr profile, will they also see any Fiverr-Business-only Gigs that I offer?
Yes, customers from both Marketplaces will be able to see all of your available Gigs on your Fiverr profile.