You can now take your Gig gallery to the next level with per-item tags, which will ultimately help you to gain even more relevant traffic to your Gig.
By tagging your Gig gallery items with the most accurate tags, we are able to present your most relevant work samples to your Gig buyers, based on specific buyers’ interests.
Remember: Buyers who come across a work sample that matches their specific needs are more likely to open your Gig—and order it.
You can now:
- Choose which values to use, from your Gig metadata, and apply them to each and every item in your Gig Gallery
- Use free text tags to highlight your unique talent or expertise demonstrated within each item.
Note: Make sure that you only add keywords that are relevant to the specific gallery item. This is because non-relevant tags can actually hurt your Gig and reduce its overall performance. For this reason, be as specific as possible when choosing your keywords.
How to tag your Gallery
To start tagging your gallery:
- Go to your Manage Gigs page.
- Click on Gig Edit.
- Then click on the Gallery tab.
- Next to each item, you will see Add Tags to This Sample. Click on it to open a new window that contains the tagging options.
Note: The values you may choose to tag each item with are derived from the Gig metadata you have previously selected in the Overview tab.
You may change this selection in order to make other options available for tagging.
Gallery tagging is currently available in the following categories:
|Graphics & Design|
|Music & Audio|
|Video & Animation|
Learn more about your Gig images with our Gig image guidelines.
Click here to tag your Gig gallery now.