Social Media Client’s Questionnaire
To properly onboard new clients, we need to understand their business. Ask your clients to answer all or some of the following questions. The answers to those questions will help you better understand your client’s business, needs, goals, and expectations, promising a better delivery experience and a higher satisfaction rate.
- Business name
- Website link
- Relevant social media links and credentials
About the business
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Your services/products
- Are you solving a problem? If so - what is it?
- Why do people want to buy your product/service?
- Strengths & weaknesses
- Unique selling point
- Main message and call to action (CTA)
- Marketing goals and KPIs
- Target audience (location, age, gender, interests, etc.)
- Buyer persona
Branding & materials
- Brand book & brand guidelines (including color scheme, fonts, styles, etc.)
- Link to the business media kit and visual materials (logo, photos, videos, etc.)
- Brand voice & tone
- Any additional information
FAQ for interactions with followers
In case you’re planning to manage all social media interactions for the client, you should be familiar with any FAQs in advance to promise a fast and easy delivery. Ask your client to list all the FAQs and their answers.
- Business hours / location / directions
- Customer support number
Learn more with our Help your brand stand out Webinar