Subscriptions for buyers
With Subscriptions, you can plan ahead and book repeat orders with sellers you love working with—saving you time in future orders. Working with a seller, who understands both your needs and brand, saves you the hassle of having to place the same order again, and having to send the same requirements every time.
Note: The payment method that will be charged will be the default payment method at the time of purchase and may not necessarily be the original payment method used.
How Subscriptions work
Note: Subscriptions are only available in certain subcategories, and to select sellers.
You can work with a seller for up to a 6-month period. Under Choose your plan, choose the subscription period that best suits your needs. If you need more flexibility, you can also ask your seller to create a Custom Offer on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Sellers can offer discounts on upcoming orders when you subscribe to their Gig. You'll be able to see the discount offered in the Choose your plan section. The discount is applied from the second order onwards.
When using Subscriptions, depending on the time period chosen, the same order is automatically billed from your saved payment method of choice. If you need to edit your Gig requirements, you can do so. Sellers are able to charge you for extra requirements on the Order page.
Note: Each order is independent and the next one will begin regardless of the previous one's status unless the subscription is canceled.
Only Gigs with packages exceeding $10, and that have a maximum of 30 days delivery, are eligible for subscriptions
Exception: Voice Over Gigs may start their word count at $5.
If you would like to learn more about Gig packages, see here.
You can cancel upcoming Subscription orders prior to the order start date, however, if an order has already started, the regular cancelation terms apply. As always, you are welcome to rate your seller’s services after each order’s completion.
Canceling your Subscription
Order page > Subscription tab > End subscription
Subscriptions for sellers
Subscriptions lets you offer your services on an ongoing basis, work long-term with your favorite buyers, and attract new ones.
If you’re eligible, you can offer subscriptions with your custom orders and also add them to your Gigs.
What you need to know
Subscriptions are only available to eligible sellers in certain categories.
- You can add Subscriptions to your Gig
- A subscription can be offered to a buyer for a monthly period of 3 or 6 months
- Offer discounts of 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20%
- The discount applies to all related Gig packages—the discount starts with the second order
- Buyers can update their requirements for each order—if a buyer wants add-ons, they need to message you via the Order page
- Each subscription order is a standalone order—the next subscription order will start even if the previous order is not completed
- Your buyers will be asked to rate your services after each delivery.
- Buyers can cancel upcoming subscription orders; however, if an order has already started then regular cancelation terms apply
You can cancel a subscription order and it won’t affect your seller metrics—go to the Order page > Subscriptions tab.
- You must cancel a subscription at least 10 days before the renewal date so that your metrics are not affected
- Your metrics are only affected if you cancel after an order that has already started
Note: Eligible sellers—those who meet Fiverr criteria—can offer Subscriptions in select categories.
Subscriptions help you get more Gig exposure and potentially generate more income. With more repeat business, you’ll increase your repeat business score.
2. Who can offer Subscriptions?
3. Can I offer Milestones and Subscriptions options at the same time?
4. How do buyers know if I offer Subscriptions?
5. When will I get paid?
6. Can I offer Subscriptions on mobile?
7. Can I offer Subscriptions for all my Gigs?
8. Can I add Subscriptions to my Studio Gigs?
9. How long can I offer a Subscription?
10. Can I offer a discount?
11. Can I change the start date of an order?
12. Can buyers ask for different requirements for each Subscription order?Buyers can ask for new requirements via the Order page.
13. Can I stop offering Subscriptions on my Gig?
14. Can I cancel a Subscription order with a buyer?
15. Do Subscription orders autocomplete like regular orders?