OXXO is a common Mexican cash payment method that enables offline cash payment for online services, giving Fiverr buyers an easier way to pay for digital services. Offering OXXO as a payment option gives local buyers in Mexico a better, more localized payment experience.
OXXO also offers buyers:
- The ability to pay by cash, with no need for a credit card or bank account.
- A safe method of payment, with no chargebacks.
- The ability to pay at any authorized OXXO location.
- Payment confirmation up to three business days.
To pay by OXXO:
- On the payment page, select the OXXO payment method option.
- Enter your email address (optional), to receive an email with the OXXO.
- Click Confirm & Generate OXXO to continue.
- A pop-up appears saying that your OXXO is ready. After reading the instructions and notes on this screen, you can click either Back to Homepage or View OXXO. You’ll receive an email containing additional information, as well as your OXXO that can be used for payment.
- Clicking on View OXXO takes you to the OXXO voucher, where you can see your OXXO.
- After you pay for the OXXO and the payment has been processed, a payment notification is sent, and an order is created. You’ll receive an email with a link to the order or requirements page, and an email with an invoice.
How long does the payment confirmation process take?
The process can take up to three business days. Your order only starts once payment is confirmed.
When does the OXXO have to be paid?
The OXXO must be paid within three days of the issue; otherwise you will need to place a new order and generate a new OXXO.
Are there any refunds for OXXO?
There are no refunds for OXXO. If an order is cancelled, the funds will be available for use in your Fiverr Balance.
Is there a transaction fee for OXXO?
The OXXO store charges a MXN 12.00 transaction fee for each payment.
What amount can the OXXO be?
The OXXO can be between MXN 10.00 and MXN 10,000.00.