Sending Offers allows sellers to be proactive and offer their services to potential buyers in a customized manner.
To send an offer:
- From the main menu, click the Inbox icon.
- Open a message within the list.
- Click Create an Offer.
- Select an existing Gig to offer.
Note that here you can also select Change Gig to select a different Gig to send.
- Describe your offer on the Offer Description section, including the total price and expected delivery time.
- In the Define the Scope area, add the extra services you would like to offer, including the revisions (optional).
- In the Offer Settings area, you can set an expiry date and determine whether you still need the buyer to send requirements or not.
- You have the option to save the offer as a Template, so that next time you can choose it from your saved offers.
- Click Send Offer.
Note: You can also send offers through the main menu by selecting Buyer requests.