|Disclaimer: Gigs that include physical shipping must be updated so that you can keep selling.
For technical reasons, Gigs that have not been updated were suspended on March 30, 2021.
|To update your Gigs, please review the steps below.|
On Fiverr, some services require physical delivery, such as arts and crafts, collectibles, and so on.
For these particular Gigs, sellers are required to add an additional flat-rate shipping fee that covers both local and/or international shipping.
How to include shipping costs in Gig packages
Follow these steps to update your Gig package prices to include shipping costs:
- Go to Gigs that include shipping > Edit Gig.
Go to the Pricing tab:
- In the Shipping section, unselect the shipping option.
In the Packages table, two actions are required:
- For Shipping: Select it to let buyers know your Gig price includes shipping.
- For Price: Update your prices to include a flat-rate shipping fee.
- If necessary, update Delivery Time.
Important shipping-related information
- Buyers must provide a shipping address.
- Fiverr does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, condition, and/or delivery of shipped items.
- Fiverr is not responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping.
When delivering a service, as a seller, we recommend entering the tracking number (if available) on the order page.
- For shipped Gigs, once an item is delivered, the buyer has 14 days to respond and post a review.