When you receive an order, you can offer extra services to the buyer within the active order. For example, if you provide logo designs and a buyer ordered your basic service, you can write the buyer a message and offer extra services, such as a higher resolution file, additional revisions, or custom-made stationery.
To offer extras within an active order:
- After you log in, from your selling menu, select the order, you wish to edit.
Note: You can access your orders in several ways, such as within emails or notifications.
- Scroll to the bottom of the order and, in the message box, explain the reason for offering extra services.
- At the bottom of the message, click Offer More Extras.
- Within the list of extra services you provide in your Gig, select a service, the quantity, and how many days you'll add to the delivery date.
- If you would like to add a custom service not listed in your Gig, click Add Custom Extra and enter a description, the amount you charge, and how many days to deliver.
- When finished, click Send.
- If the offer is accepted, the order duration will update accordingly.
- Keep in mind the days are added to the original delivery date, not the current date.
- If the order was already delivered and the buyer purchases the custom Extras, the order's status will change back to "in progress," meaning you have to meet the original delivery date again.
The buyer will be notified and may choose to accept the offer and pay, decline the offer, or ask for changes. You can also withdraw the offer. You will be notified every time the status of the order has changed.