Viewing Gig statistics
Log in > Switch to Selling > My Business > Gigs
On the Gigs page, you can see the statuses:
- Active: These are your Gigs, which are currently available in the Fiverr marketplace.
- Pending approval: These are your Gigs, which require our content team's approval before becoming available. This may be caused by an uploaded video, which needs to be approved.
- Requires modification: These are your Gigs, which were reviewed by the Fiverr content team and need changes before becoming available.
- Draft: These are the Gigs, which you haven't published yet.
- Denied: These are your Gigs, which were denied for various reasons, such as videos that don't meet the criteria for Fiverr's site or text, which may be inappropriate.
- Paused: These are your Gigs that are not available. You can select these Gigs and make them active. If they contain video, they will need to be approved first.
Select the checkbox next to the Gig title and then select an action from the top menu (e.g., Pause, activate, delete, etc.).
Click on a Gig title in the list, and scroll down to see various statistics regarding your Gig.
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.
- Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
- Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
- Orders: This is the total number of orders purchased from this Gig.
- Cancelations: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of canceled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.
- Conversion Rates: This is the average of the total impressions divided by orders.
Days average delivery time: This shows the number of days, on average, that you deliver your Gig.
Orders in queue: This shows the number of pending orders.
- Communication with seller
- Service as described
- Buy again or recommend