When you receive a message on Fiverr, you should respond promptly and in a courteous way.
Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Replying within just one hour can increase your chances of selling
You can also set your available hours and automatic reply messages to let buyers know you'll get back to them when you're free.
Learn more with Setting Your Availability and Set up your Auto Reply.
- Stay positive in your responses and communications, no matter what
Consider personalizing your messages to help cater to your customer's individual needs.
- Remember that your buyer is looking for help
Whether you give them advice or a recommendation, giving them what they need will help build trust and create a good relationship with your customer.
It's a good practice to end your messages with a question, engage the buyer, and help them decide.
- Try sending all the information in one message
If you have enough information to create an order, you can send a Custom Offer.
- Double-check your spelling and grammar before you click "Send"
Read it out loud to yourself to see if it's an answer that you would want to receive.
- Provide your buyers with a good experience, and they will become your loyal customers
Happy selling, and good luck on your Fiverr journey ahead!