Once your Gig has been approved, you are officially eligible to start receiving orders! You can expect to receive a notification for each new order made by a buyer. Depending on your preferences in your account settings, you will receive a push notification and/or an email every time you receive an order.
To view an order:
- Once you have successfully logged in, from the Selling menu, click Dashboard. On the top right-hand side of the page, you can see all your active orders.
- To view the details of each order, click View. You will then see the Order Page. Here, you can see all the details relating to the order, including the order number, the buyer's information, and history, the date, and time of the expected delivery, and so on.
- If you would like to add a private note to the order, be sure to click on Add note. Here, you can write specific details or tasks related to the order.
- In the Order Requirements section, click Show requirements to display the information you require from your buyers to start working on the order.
- Using the message box, you can write to your buyer requesting additional information required or just to let them know that you are working on the order.